Louisville Criminal Defense Attorneys
When people are accused of a crime, they face the prospect of large fines or even jail time. Having the best criminal defense attorney defending your case makes a difference. Our experience means that you’ll have access to the best knowledge and an informed, experienced criminal defense lawyer working for you. Our defense attorneys offer professionalism and aggressive defense to each and every client.
OUR GOAL IS SIMPLE - to provide you with aggressive criminal defense. We know that when you are facing criminal charges, you need immediate representation from an experienced attorney. You don't have time to research attorneys when you are facing fines, loss of license or loss of your freedom.
PUT OUR EXPERIENCE TO WORK FOR YOU .
▪ Violent Crimes
Your Best Defense:
An Experienced Criminal Attorney
Whether you’re facing a first time DUI, or you have multiple felony convictions, your case is too important not to get the best legal assistance you can find. Our attorneys know our clients are worried about losing their license, their employment, or even their freedom. We know that when this happens people need quick and clear answers to their legal questions. We also often arrange for a bail bond to be posted, or fight for a bail reduction to release your loved one, so that we can defend the case with the client free while we work to defend the case.
Our criminal defense attorneys do much more than simply plea bargain or question witnesses in court. Our attorneys:
- Provide our clients with a reality check, an objective perspective on their situation and what is likely to happen if their cases go to trial. This perspective is vital for defendants trying to decide whether to accept a plea bargain offered by the prosecutor.
- Are familiar with important legal rules because many criminal law rules are hidden away in court interpretations of federal and state constitutions.
- Are knowledgeable of local court practice and procedures that are vital to effective representation but aren't written down anywhere.
- Understand the consequences of simply pleading guilty.
- Spend crucial time defending each client’s case
Our criminal lawyers have earned the respect of judges, prosecutors and police officers as aggressive, knowledgeable attorneys who are not afraid to tackle tough cases.
The Prosecution is Busy Preparing Its Case Against You
People who have been recently arrested need to talk to an attorney as soon as possible. The most urgent priority is often getting a lawyer to help arrange release and provide some information about what's to come in the days ahead. When faced with charges, trying to find the right lawyer, quickly, may feel overwhelming.
Defense attorney Hugh W. Barrow and the attorneys at Barrow & Weigel, PLLC proudly represent clients throughout Jefferson, Bullitt, Oldham, Henry and Shelby counties. We are dedicated to providing cost-effective results for our clients. Give us a call at (502) 589-9353 or contact us online to learn about how we can help you. At our firm, you will always speak directly to your defense attorney.
THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT - Please Read Our Disclaimer